We are always looking for experienced lifters, coaches, and trainers who love strength training as much as we do. If you’re interested in sharing your passion with the world and making a healthy income from home, do not hesitate to reach out!
Email us at email@example.com, and we’ll send you a short 20-minute test to see if you would be a good fit for our team. If you pass that, then we’ll schedule an interview and see if we can work together.
Before emailing, please check out our guidelines to see if this opportunity would suit you.
We’re looking for writers who can:
- Write clear and compelling blog content between 800 and 3000 words.
- Deliver your work on a deadline.
- Handle edits within 24 hours or so.
- Maintain a clear line of communication.
- Use the current best SEO practices, so Google can find your work.
- Communicate your genuine passion for powerlifting!
Those writers with experience writing SEO content will have an advantage, yet all those who can meet our guidelines should reach out. We pay competitive rates without any requirements about when you must work.
Again, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject headline, PLT Writing Test, and we’ll get back to you asap. Thanks!